Reporting for Duty - Men's Tee
With some luck and sheer determination, only 1 in 1000 of these sea turtles survive the harshest environments before reaching adulthood. These turtles go through rigorous training in the depths of the coral reefs for survival to eventually becoming our protectors of the seas. With heavily armored shells and moves such as tubular spins, super dive attacks, and heavy bites, these sea turtles are always "Reporting for Duty". Join the fight by helping protect sea turtles, and together we can save the coral reefs!
Our t-shirt is made with premium materials that are both comfortable and long-lasting. These are not your typical thin and flimsy shirts. The soft and heavyweight fabric ensures that you stay cool and comfortable all day long, while the durable stitching ensures that this shirt will remain a staple in your closet for years to come.
- Design on Back with Front Chest Logo
- 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Premium Men's Heavyweight
- Screen Printed Soft-Hand Feel
- Sewn Label on Right Sleeve
- Designed and Printed in USA
- True to Size Fit
- These are NOT unisex shirts. They're thicker and intended to be less see-through so wear with confidence.
- Heavyweight fabric with the weight of 225 GSM or 6.5oz.
- True-To-Fit size so if you are in-between sizes, we recommend getting the next size up.
- Softer and lighter fabric weight
- These are not unisex shirts as they have a "Boyfriend Tee" cut.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $75
- The standard shipping charge is $5.95 and up, depending on the total weight of the items in the order.
- Shipping calculated at checkout.
- For more information, click here.
Shop with confidence! We accept returns or exchanges on new or unused items within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- For more information, please click here.